onsdag 4 maj 2011

A quick little update

is in order. My boyfriend and his mom decided that they should take Candy to the vet, and did so monday at noon. Well, me and my boyfriend did anyway. - Poor Candy, he was shaking so badly for being in the vets office that he more like vibrated then shook.

So they pulled out four teeth, emptied his anal glands, - which contained what was supposed to be fluid but was instead chunky and creamy so they had to rinse them, meaning I was right- looked at the video of his nose/throath attacks and diagnosed it with something that - due to his size - could be treated with one and a half pill. It was "Nose Mite" (SW=noskvalster). He's suffered from it for about five years and they hadn't even thought to ask about it before.

Anyway, I have convinced my boyfriend Candy should eat BARF/RMB - now it's up to him to convince his mother too! Although, his mother is already thinking in similar ways. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar