tisdag 5 april 2011

Bybye Pups

Got an email from my potential breeder - and I was of course forced to tell her that I currently wasn't going to school anymore and that I don't have a job at the moment. We'll see what happens... I mean, how can I possibly, all by my self, pay for a growing great dane right now? So.. Bybye puppies :(

Also, my father said I might not be allowed to get a dog now, even if I'm paying for it all by myself. Annoying, huh?

So what, I'm not going to school and suddenly I'm not worth having a dog even if I pay for it myself? (he was going to pay for it...)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Linnea,

    Thank you for your lovely comment on Honey's blog! I'm sorry to hear that you won't be getting a Great Dane now but I'm sure it will be worth the wai! I waited 30yrs to have Honey and I'm glad I waited until the right time in my life, instead of rushing into it when my lifestyle and situation wasn't right! A growing Great Dane pup is VERY expensive so I think you are making the responsible and selfless decision.

    Anyway, good luck with the job hunt!

    Hsin-Yi

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Hsin-Yi :)

    Hehe, I get a little bit overwhelmed whenever you post a comment! It's a bit surreal when you've read about someones life for several months and then all of a sudden have personal contact!

    And about the pup - I really feel it's worth the wait too :) I haven't wanted a dog for all my life, because that need was covered by having lots of cats! hehe. But I have wanted a dog ever since I lost contact with the side of my family which has the cats.

    I'm so exited to get a farm sometime soon (within five years), so that I have the space and the possibility to have all the animals I want. For example: I really want: An afghan hound. A great Dane. An irish wolfhound. Cats (maybe a cute ragdoll or perhaps a rescue). Bunnys, chickens, goats and much more! Haha. I hope that dream comes true some day :)

    Sorry if this reply is way to long! hehe!

    Thanks!
    Linnéa

    SvaraRadera