måndag 18 april 2011

Candy the Chihuahua

So, El Chorizo Loco is back!

I am very concerned about his teeth:



This is their current state. I am really concerned about the spot of his gum that has turned black. Of course they're all in bad shape... I think he should go to the vet ASAP.

But I took some cute pictures of this crazy hotdog!

True to his name, he reaaally likes candy. Or sliced ham, in this case ;)



I think he's as cute as a pokemon or something like it, haha. A few more cute pictures:
Did I miss a spot? Is it here? Did I get it?


Can't an old man rest? Why are you taking so many pictures?... Silly question! I'm soo pretty, but seriously, back off.


Guarding my territory! It's serious business!

Another round:
Back rubs are the best! Especially when I get to sit on his stomach! Although it could be softer!



Why did you stop? It felt so good! You should rub some more!



Won't you stop taking pictures of me, you most have taken at least 200 now?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Aww, he IS cute! I'm not sure I understand - is he a dog you're looking after? Could you maybe speak to his owner about your concerns for his teeth? They do look like they need a vet to check over & advise.

    Hsin-Yi

    SvaraRadera
  2. Isn't he? :)

    He's sitting on his owners belly in one of the pictures above! :) His owner is my boyfriend. And I've spoken - at length. But he's not just my boyfriends dog, he's also my boyfriends mothers dog and she's a stubborn russian woman who thinks all the words that comes out of my boyfriends mouth is silly or stupid. xD But now my boyfriend is getting really concerned too, so maybe he'll win her over and get Candy to the vet. Fingers crossed!

    Linnéa

    SvaraRadera