fredag 1 april 2011

Comparing insurances

I'll try and write in english this time too.

A few days ago I looked up the insurance fees for different breeds in Agria and found the Great Dane to be one of the most expensinve ones - no surprice there! In the same price category I found Irish Wolfhound, English Bulldog, Rottweiler, Dobermann, Boxer, English Mastiff and Bull Terrier. Almost all I find very interesting... Except maybe Rottweiler.

I did however research on a few other breeds... And found the Afghan Hound to be the cheapest among with Whippet. It just kinda reminded me of how interested I am in the Afghan Hound... I used to be totally obsessed, and was for about six months, when people started challenging me to think outside of the box. I then somehow almost forgot the Afghan Hound... But I now realize I still crave for it.

Although I've grown alot since then and now can picture me with most breeds, because what I want is a DOG. The Afghan Hounds are just in a different league! Their fantastic graze mixed with bursts of goofieness! And they are so amazingly primal in some ways. Not as domesticated as other breeds... I suppose the extreme energy has something to do with that. I almost get hypnotized by the way they move...

Gah, when I finally get my farm I'll get loads of dogs! One Afghan, one Dane, one Wolfhound.. to say the least. Maybe even a chihuahua - I've grown strangely fond of that breed too. But one of the time, naturally.

Of course there is alot of disadvantages with owning a Afghan Hound... The grooming for instance - hours of grooming every single week. And they are quite sharp somehow... in their reflexes, and their movement. And of course the constant overwhelming need to run, and unability to be loose in the forrest because they hunt blindly. Sigh... The list can be made long, of course.

Rambling ending now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar