torsdag 16 juni 2011

Latest

Well today i've met with a couple of dogs!

The first one is an rednose american pitbull whom I will be "fodervärd" åt. Directly translated it means food/kibble host. But what it really means is that I get the dog and the owner pays for everything - food, candy, a new leash, etc. But I don't really get paid - on the other hand I get to do whatever I want with it. I can train it however I want, feed her Raw Meaty Bones, etc. I look forward to that challenge! It will be so much fun.

A little info about her is that she's quite a small, very energetic light brown pitbull. Her name is Xena (the warrior princess) and she's 1 ½ years old. A very cute little "frog" :)

The other dog I met by chance after I'd met with Xena. He was also a sort of pitbull but very large - maybe 30-45 kilos. He's some sort of albino, although he's just very lightly coloured and not white with red eyes. He's a very bright fawn with beautiful blue-green eyes and a flesh-coloured nose.

He's 10 months and very high energy at times - his owner owns a resturant and needs to be at work pretty much every day. The owner is getting quite desperate because (his name is:) Legolas has gotten so big and a bit out of control. So his owner is going to call me later this weekend - maybe tomorrow, and set up a "date". He's so very charming and beautiful! (The dog, of course)

Unfortunaly I didn't get pictures of either dogs but since I'll meet them again I'll get them soon, don't worry ;)

Then I met someone.... This isnt candy:



This is:


This is a comparison:

Scary huh? probably a relative! Anyhoo - we got her number and is going to set up a playdate! yay! so there will be pictures of them togheter! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar