lördag 18 juni 2011

A diamond in the ruff and feline cuteness


So this is Xena and the one I was supposed to be "fodervärd" for. The one I spent most of my day with (aside from getting my hair cut and dyed). Such a sweet, bombastic little girl. Kind of a diamond in the ruff. Just... a little too ruff.

Se here's what happened. After spending the first half of the day with her and buying RMB (raw meaty bones) and some toys and stuff... me, my dad and my boyfriend (togheter with Xena) slowly made our way to a restuarant to celebrate my new job (I'm actually starting today, but I had my introduction yesterday). Then pretty much out of nowhere she started being agressive - not I-am-going-to-rip-you-to-pieces-agressive but not at all come-on-lets-play. She started biting shoes, the tendons in my heels, jumping up and biting our wrists, all while barking.
(picture unrelated to incident)
I'm not really sure what happened but I just couldn't calm her down... and I can't have a dog that's not under my control. That's just not going to happen. Especially not a dog who could, if she felt like it, bite my face off. Not that I think she would do that, but you get the picture.

I'm sad it has to be this way, because I really liked the littled bundle of energy.

Now; on to today instead of yesterday!

I went out with Marina(human), Haley(afghan), Smilla(afghan), Ellen(shih-tzu), Vladimir(human) and Creative(greyhound). We first had a walk in the rain but then the really exciting part happened: I got to meet her cats! <3 Enjoy!








That's all the pictures of todays adventure. The Rex is Eskil, the other cat is Iris and well, The beautiful, wet, a little bit pathetic greyhound is Creative a.k.a. Curre.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar