onsdag 22 juni 2011

Update on the puppy thoughts

It actually looks like I will be getting my own fawn great dane in august. Isn't that crazy? I've done the math and I can totally make it work both training wise and economically.

Also, about the diet I will be feeding her "färskfoder" which is basically raw, ground up meat with some vitamins and minerals added and I'll give her some knuckle bones/marrow bones for teeth cleaning. I might throw in some chicken carass since she's already on a raw diet for some recreational chewing, tearing and a snack.

A dream coming true, ladies and gentlemen.

I've also been invited to meet the pups when they're 4-5 weeks. :)

I'll update you soon - hopefully with some pictures of my new born, future pup.

Also, what name rings best, do you think?

Poppy, Belva, Harriet, Chloe, Raina or Dollie? (Poppy is a flower just like Linnéa, a flower discovered and named by/after Carl Von Linné - a great botanican)

2 kommentarer:

  1. We love the name Chloe! If I would have gotten a puppy and not a rescue Dane, that would have totally been her name! Belva is also very cute. I'm sure when you see her, you'll know :)

    Minnie and Jill

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, its a very english/american name :) but I can totally see a bouncy girl named "Poppy". In sweden it's a pretty excotic name :D

    Of course I like all the names, though, since I picked them. Chloe suits a gentle girl, almost shy. So we'll see how it turns out :D

    Happy you visited!

    Linnéa

    SvaraRadera