måndag 6 juni 2011

Summer's good for business

(This entry is several days delayed. I've been having problems with uploading the images.)
Well, a couple of days ago I searched a site called "Neighbors" (SW=Grannar) and there were alot of dogs that needed help during the day when their humans were at work so these last couple of days I've been meeting with dogs and it seems that my life is going to be a bit busier! I'm probably gonna have a few monday-friday dogs, the first one starting tomorrow!

His name is Sam and he is from USA, he moved here quite recently. He was found in a shelter in poor condition by his swedish human who were working there at the time. He is a sweet Akita/German Shepherd cross, although a bit reserved towards strangers - like hounds!

I also met a dog called Rocky, in the same age as Sam (2-3 years) and in a similar cross - Border Collie/Husky. Although Rocky was a little less reserved and quite a playful little dog. They look very different from each other but I thought it was a funny coincidence.

I've also realised today that Caesar is just absolutley impossible to walk with other dogs. He just have to sniff their butts and try to hump them - no matter what their gender is. It becomes to much for him to handle - the temptation of walking next to another dog for a longer period of time. My hands are all swollen from the harsh leather in his leash from when he was pulling really, really hard.

Anyway, the little dog called Rocky has a vet as an owner and will be staying with me at completly random times - days, nights, evening, weekends; just like Lizzy the Saluki!

I do hope that all of the dogs will get along! Caesar will just have to stay inside when I walk other dogs.

Here are some pictures from Slottskogen where, by the way, alot of people were celebrating the swedish national day! Not that the pictures show any of that.

This is first Caesar reluctantly staying put, later the human company with sweet little Ellen the Shih Tzu and Rocky the Border Collie/Husky hiding behind his owner - maybe you can spot som black fur? And last but not least the very beautiful Haley and Smilla the Afghan girls!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar