onsdag 29 juni 2011

Loads of..

.. responsability. Is what I'm getting with my puppie. Fyi, my entire childhood was a complete mess - and that left me with no rutines at all.

I even have a hard time brushing my teeth every day. That's how low I am on rutines. And a puppy will definatly be some new rutines - but them I'm thrilled over.

The rutines I'm talking about is my dad's conditions for letting me live here with a dog. One is quite simple - like cleaning the floors every day. Because he's mildly allergic. But just because he had leverage he pushed a complete 13 rutines.

It is normal rutines - but giving me 13 rutines to just nail, is kind of heavy - dontcha think?

I will do my best, of course, because of the puppie. Then of course, learning to become independent and taking care of an apartment and myself is good too.

I can't wait to reap the lovely fruit of my labour - My pup.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm sure you'll do great! Mum says I changed her life... No human pups... Just 1 kitty... And then me! WOW! BOL!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Milka! :) I'm sure my puppie will change my life in ways i both can and can't imagine! :)

    SvaraRadera